Customer Operations Associate
👋🏼Hey, we're Straight Teeth Direct
Straight Teeth Direct™ is a direct to consumer teledentistry platform that connects users to online dentists globally enabling at home cosmetic teeth straightening at a cost saving of up to 70%.
Forget everything you think you know about teeth straightening!
This startup is revolutionising the cosmetic orthodontic market by making invisible aligners available without the need for monthly appointments or the traditional hefty cost attached to it.
Using 3D printing, we have delivered aligners straight to the door of users in over 35 countries since our 2017 launch.
By building the very first AI orthodontist and instant smile simulator, our vision is to provide a solution to millions of adults worldwide looking to improve their smiles and self confidence with an option that fits into their lifestyle.
Our mission is to make orthodontics more accessible and affordable through technology.
Straight Teeth Direct™ is backed by leading digital investors, including Founders Factory (started by Brent Hoberman, co-founder of lastminute.com and MADE.com), and YYX Capital with lead investor James Cox, Founder and Vice Chairman of Simba Sleep and Alex Chesterman, Founder of the property website Zoopla - some of the fastest growing online brands in Europe.
🚀About the role
We're looking for an Operations Associate to work within our Lisbon office to support the growing customer demand and scale and maintain the high quality service and support as the company expands. We are at a very exciting time of rapid growth within the company, which means there are plenty of opportunities to make a major impact and grow within your career. This is an opportunity for a customer focused and driven individual to join a high performing team building the next big direct to consumer success story.
- Ensure perfect user satisfaction throughout their treatment
- Ensure all outbound emails and messages are sent promptly
- Packing and dispatch of kits and other products
- Shipping (local post and courrier)
- Sending out personalised mails
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to ensure the customer is always given a heads up on what to expect next
- Overcome delays and potential issues
- Create daily and weekly reports to track users journey
- Ensure users are engaged and optimise for sales conversions
- Document processes and create clear protocols to streamline and scale support
- 1 year + admin, operations, sales or office role
- Growth mindset, always willing to learn
- Start-up hustle mindset (helping wherever needed)
- Results and solutions orientated
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Highly self-directed – ability to get a lot done
- Proactively coming up with solutions
- Embraces challenges and thrives in high pressure environments
- Familiarity with some of the tools on this list (Google Docs, Gmail, Trello, Slack, Intercom, Paypal, Skitch etc.)
If you don’t tick all the boxes but you have the right growth mindset please apply!
- High growth environment working with industry leaders
- Remote friendly company
- Competitive salary
- Work in a dynamic office in Lisbon
- Uber commute bonus
- Teeth Straightening & Whitening
We are inundated with applications but we will try to get back to you within a week.