Lab Operations Executive
👋🏼Hey, we're Straight Teeth Direct
Straight Teeth Direct™ is a direct to consumer teledentistry platform that connects users to online dentists globally enabling at home cosmetic teeth straightening at a cost saving of up to 70%.
Forget everything you think you know about teeth straightening!
This startup is revolutionising the cosmetic orthodontic market by making invisible aligners available without the need for monthly appointments or the traditional hefty cost attached to it.
Using 3D printing, we have delivered aligners straight to the door of users in over 35 countries since our 2017 launch.
By building the very first AI orthodontist and instant smile simulator, our vision is to provide a solution to millions of adults worldwide looking to improve their smiles and self confidence with an option that fits into their lifestyle.
Our mission is to make orthodontics more accessible and affordable through technology.
Straight Teeth Direct™ is backed by leading digital investors, including Founders Factory (started by Brent Hoberman, co-founder of lastminute.com and MADE.com), YYX Capital with lead investor James Cox, Founder and Vice Chairman of Simba Sleep - one of the fastest growing consumer brands in Europe and Alex Chesterman, founder of of the property website Zoopla.
🚀About the role
We're looking for a Lab Operations Executive to work within our London-based high tech lab. We are at a very exciting time of rapid growth within the company, which means there are plenty of opportunities to make a major impact and grow within your career. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day lab operations maintaining on time high quality shipments and ensuring great communication with the other teams.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day lab activities
- Liaise with the different teams to get all lab orders out on time
- Ensure optimum product presentation
- Packing and shipping in a fast moving environment
- Maintain and improve processes
- Monitor stock levels and request ahead of time
- Create production daily / weekly reports
- And other administrative and office tasks
- 2 year + admin, operations or office role
- Growth mindset, always willing to learn
- Start-up hustle/mindset (can do attitude)
- Results and solutions orientated
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and high standard of written and spoken English
- Always looking for ways to improve processes
- Can find plan B solutions and take the right decisions on the spot
- Embraces challenges and thrives in high pressure environments
- Familiarity with some of the tools on this list (Google Docs, Excel, Gmail, Trello, Slack, etc.)
If you don’t tick all the boxes but you have the right growth mindset please apply!
- High growth environment working with industry leaders
- Competitive salary with equity incentive
- Work in an innovative lab in London
- Teeth Straightening & Whitening
We are inundated with applications but we will try to get back to you within a week.