Customer Operations Representative
👋🏼Hey, we're Straight Teeth Direct
Our mission to make orthodontics more accessible and affordable through technology.
We are looking for for the leaders of tomorrow who are also passionate about making people smile :)
We take pride in setting the standards in the digital dentistry space by combining our unique clinical approach with our proprietary technology to deliver a faster, smoother, cheaper and better customer experience with guaranteed outcomes.
Straight Teeth Direct™ is backed by industry experts including Founders Factory, Europe’s hottest startup up accelerator program based in London (started by Brent Hoberman, co-founder of lastminute.com and Made.com).
We're in full growth mode after a very successful campaign in the London underground earlier this year, the launch of our retail corners in 7 leading department stores across Europe and our London pop up event, the business is going from strength to strength and looking for the next teammates to join our high performing team.
You have a proven experience working in an administrative role and you are now looking for the next challenge in your career and a company you can grow with.
As a Customer Operations Representative, you should have experience creating spreadsheets and analysing data as well as handling payments and dealing with customer complaints.
You are extremely organised and thrive in an environment that is challenging and ever evolving and and that's why you're excited about the possibility of working in company that has a startup and growth mindset culture.
By working in a scale up you know you can be part of the optimisation phase that would shape the company at its turning point in the growth stage.
🚀About the role
We're looking for a Customer Operations Representative to join our Customer Experience & Fulfilment team in our Lisbon office.
You will be responsible for ensuring the lab orders are produced on time for distribution according to the production capacity.
Ultimately you'll contribute to the overall customer satisfaction and help us maintain our 5-star ratings.
We are at a very exciting time of rapid growth within the company, which means there are plenty of opportunities to make a major impact and grow within your career.
This is an opportunity for a customer-focused and process-driven individual to join a high performing team building the next big direct to the consumer success story.
- Plan and prioritise production schedule to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Contact customers to update them on the status of their next delivery
- Create and maintain spreadsheets
- Conduct customer data analysis
- Prepare and chase up invoices
- Assist customers who need to book a 3D scan appointment
- Email and Trello board management
- Liaise with the production and clinical departments to solve all potential issues with pending orders or received products
- Assist clinical team in enforcing user compliance
- Proven operational or administrative experience
- Familiarity with organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Good at maths and statistics
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Growth mindset, always willing to learn and go beyond the job description
- Native or bilingual in English
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Familiarity with some of the tools on this list (Google Docs, Gmail, Trello, Slack, Intercom, Paypal, Skitch etc.)
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus incentives
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly office lunch
- Teeth Straightening & Whitening
If you dream so big it keeps you up at night, apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please expect a reply within a week.